View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:21 PM   #4639
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
After much internal debate I decided I couldn't buy the Z06 unless I sold the Chevy II and I cant bring myself to do it. Eventually I could justify it but I am afraid if I buy a Z06 or ZL1 without finishing the old car i will never "finish" it as I envisioned.

So....the plan is to finish the upgrades on the car this year including the supercharger and new wheel tire package.

I have spent the last 3 days trying to find custom offset 17" or 18" rally wheels and haven't had much luck yet. I need a 8" wide 5" offset for the front, and a 9" wide 4" offset for the rear, first few manufactures have told me they cant do that.

Keep in mind I know i can get this done for big $ but for $1K a wheel I would do something different than the rally wheel as much as I like it.
we need to get together sometime.

Have to checked into those guys in Detroit that make the steelies?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.