Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:08 PM   #68
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
You joke about this, but I definitely think it's a valid concern with these parade events. I would not want to be in charge of security.
I made the Royals parade in 2015, and concerned about such things I conceal carried. It turned out it was pointless because it was sardine in a can conditions. I wasn’t even going to bother today if I had stuck with my original plan to go.

Now that’s from a defensive perspective, if you’re just looking to take out as many people around you as possible, packed ain’t a bad thing.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote