Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:46 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I've listened to enough graphic podcasts about this guy to be hesitant to watch it.

He's far from the worst, but ****ing hell he was vial. It's got too many good reviews to not see it....but i can imagine it's a difficult series to watch.

The whole cop/boy story was one that made me "WTF". That was always one of the more memorable stories in all of the serial killer shit i've listened to, and ive probably listened to 100-150 serial killer pods at least.
Can you remember the name of any good ones on Dahmer?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.