Thread: Video Games Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 04:35 PM   #3
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Article I'm going to link below has a good bit of info on what they've done. On my phone so I'm not gonna quote anything....

General gist is it's primarily consmetic, no changes to the story or adding of cut content (so the ending to 3 is the same...). Although they did make bringing the combat from the first game more in line with the combat systems from 2 and 3.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/2/22...s-release-date
EA should have done Anthem as a Mass Effect online looter, so many things they just piss away and what could have been. Is it nice that this is coming? sure but i've already played through all 3 of these several times.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote