View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:22 AM   #87
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The only thing i'm passionate about here is evaluating players fairly.

Division rival players almost never get a fair shake on this board, and QB's most certainly don't ever since Mahomes.

I'm still trying to get an answer to my original question of, "What did he do wrong?"

My statement is simple: He did a lot of things really well, and 1 or two things wrong. He showed great tools and looks promising until proven otherwise. He didn't do anything in that game to suggest he's a bad player.

And i would not be surprised at all to see him light up the lowely Panthers.
Herbert is one of those guys who will show greatness then look like complete ass, he did it constantly in college.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote