View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 05:26 AM   #103
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Yeah MTG may have already died from the stroke he had earlier

You act more like a Tool fan than Tool fans.

Quote:
Because Tool is so ****ing annoying.
Quote:
Oh, whatever.

Every Tool song sounds the same.

And Tool fans SUCK.
Quote:
A ****ing queer-assed Tool fan telling me that MY taste in music is 'shitty'?

Maybe so, but I'm not into the whole art-queer for the sake of shock thing. Songs like 'Stinkfist" and "Prison Sex" just aren't my thing.

Maybe you identify with that shit. "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

But the Beatles>>>>>>>Tool every single day of the week, AND they're not gay like Tool.
Quote:
Cool story. You enjoy the math and trying to count...

I'll enjoy good songs that tell a story without unambiguously gay overtones.

Quote:
****, I'd rather listen to ICP>>>Tool. Their fans aren't near as annoying as Tool fans are...

**** Tool. Tool fans who act like they're the greatest band ever turn me off from ever wanting to listen to them again.

Tool is like Phish for annoying incel people who sometimes take showers.
****ing clown.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.