View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:32 PM   #15023
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Never been a meatloaf guy. My mom's a shitty cook and that's part of it - I just understood it to be gloppy beef covered in ketchup.

I've made it a time or two just to get rid of some ground beef and clear freezer space for a new cow. I've come up with a bacon cheeseburger 'pinwheel' version w/ some good spicy barbecue sauce on top that is pretty strong. But conventional meatloaf (with the onions and breadcrumbs and stuff) just isn't something I'm ever in the mood for.
Do yourself a favor and try this recipe.

I didn't buy whatever liquid he uses, just spashed in a little soy sauce and a little worchestshire sauce. I did use all his veggies (including green onions) and the breadcrumbs and all that, and it was really good. I'd recommend following it pretty closely before going and doing other things. Wife keeps buying the shit so we can do it again.

Seriously though, do yourself a favor and make this recipe one time and see if it treats you better.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.