View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:16 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Can you really not realize why the argument that edge rushers are becoming obsolete is ridiculous?

I’ll ask you again since I didn’t see your response. Why aren’t GMs keen to this evolution? why do teams value them so highly then? Why are teams likely going to take 3 edge rushers in the top 5 of the draft this year and not DTs?
Change is slow, teams hold onto the past. How many teams ran a spread offense last year? How many will run it this year? I'd bet dollars to donuts that teams still draft QBs to run pocket passer offenses. Elway just traded for one that guarantees that. But the team that consistently wins the SB has broken that mold.

You keep guaranteeing that 3 DEs go in the top ten...(thats conjecture on your part.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote