View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 06:49 AM   #13
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Don't ****ing care. Not this season, anyway.

I'm tired of going full wuss as an offense so we can secure gritty hard-fought regular season wins.

If we make the playoffs, we finally have a ****ing chance in a playoff game because we've got a real goddamn ****ing QB. That's what matters.

If we come up short, then who cares. It's Mahomes' first year as a starter. We're playing with house money.
This. I really hope to see Veach get aggressive and trade for a stud corner. Maybe call a team like Arizona who is in a rebuild and ask about Patrick Peterson. I do think that if KC is winning and like 6-2, that you try and make a bold trade to the defense because you have to start re-signing young players next off-season. Veach has to be proactive and sign players early and not dick around like Dorsey did with Houston and Berry. He did it with Cam Erving and Erving was choke slamming Bud Dupree Sunday. Hopefully that early signing pays off and KC has their LG for the foreseable future
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.