View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 11:12 PM   #80
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Depends on conditions right? Sloppy wet fields vs dry. This is so "Beta".....Good Lord

I love this place but this will get me downvoted quickly.....

Mahomes is the king of running to the sidelines but when defenders pull up to not drill the **** out of him...he sprints for another 3-7 yards up the sideline. On another play if a player touches his helmet......a flag is thrown for hurting his "something" I guess
This almost never happens. And the whole pulling up thing is pretty much bullshit, too. All they have to do is push him out of bounds. They would not get flagged. They're just not finishing the play. Or they have a bad angle.

At the end of the day these rules help keep the best players on the field and I'd rather watch the best players play a slightly less brutal form of football than watch a bunch of back ups.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote