Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 02:07 PM   #123
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
A few months back, while in KC, my relatives took me to a dumpy old joint called Strouds that looked like it was converted from a house. Despite the exterior, the inside was hospitable. They had the best damn fried chicken I've ever eaten, and serve enough food to make Whitlock uncomfortable. I know the next time I'm in town, I'll desperately be searching for that place.

Has anyone else ever eaten there? Are they famous in town for their chicken, or am I just sheltered?
Is this KC North up by Claycomo? I grew up near there. Had my wedding dinner there 27 yrs ago. Is it still there?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.