View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 06:48 PM   #9
Veteran

Direckshuns I think your spot on, at least I hope you are.those that are hammering on hitchens are going to be proven wrong.i don't watch a lot of cowboys games , but the ones I did he was impresssive. It was reported that he didn't miss a tackle last year, I know the nasayers will be 7-10 yards down yada yada , but I don't think that's been the story on him before he got here. He looked to me like a stud every time I got to watch him play.Was really pumped when I heard we got him. Like you I really think next year is going to be a treat.Also I think DOD is going to come on next year after spending a offseason in the program.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.