Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:10 PM   #144
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Exactly what I want to do. Mooney and Hardman as the speed and a faster guy who can give you some of that Rice did would be nice, especially with Kelce’s age
Mooney + a Hardman return + Round 2 WR seems like a pretty nice approach to fixing WR to me.

Hardman does the gadget/motion stuff. Mooney is the Z receiver. Rice is the bully slot. Round 2 WR plays outside.

Someone like Xavier Legette or Brendan Rice would be pretty nice fits in that situation.

I'm warming up to Rice. I like the size, I want to see if he runs in the 4.3s as expected, and I keep seeing him show good instincts on play extensions. That's going to matter as long as 15 is taking snaps.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote