Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 09:19 AM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

If Door #1 is Chris Jones and Door #2 is Robinson, Breeland and a couple of 2nd day picks, gimme door #1 without hesitation.

I like what Breeland's done quite a bit....at $1.5 million. But the guy sucks in coverage. He's a good soldier back there and a solid physical presence. I like Breeland the guy. But there's no way in hell I'm giving him that kind of money when he just can't stay in a guy's pocket. He looks to me to have incredibly stiff hips and very little short area quickness. Quick WRs give him fits and frankly, bigger ones can as well because he has to gather a bit to go up and make a play on the ball.

Nah - just too much money for a guy who's been pretty fungible this year. He's not playing much better than Claiborne so I think I'd just shotgun numbers at the position again before i gave him that kind of deal.

I'd sign Jones, stick him at SDE, re-sign Pennel and let Saunders/Nnadi man the middle before I'd deal Jones for that kind of dick return (though you're right, that's what Veach will get) and spend similar money on Breeland/Robinson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.