View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 07:14 PM   #138
When a nightmare becomes real

Ok...I just got done reading this thread. I'll offer the few tidbits of advice I have ,which have probably already been said, but what the hell.

1. Don't get TOO excited. Things may seem great now that you've met her and all, but it seems you may be moving too fast.

2. If you keep acting like she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, she will have "hand". You want to have "hand" in the relationship. Meaning, you control the flow. Don't come off acting desperate.

3. Don't produce any Roy IV's. I'm sure Roy II wouldn't appreciate that.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.