View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #11
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
What an awesome job. How did you get into that?
15 years ago I was approached by a large company to sell for them using my warehouse and so I signed a 5 year contract with them for a minimal percentage of the sales and no risk except not making any money i.e. they paid for advertising,product,cash registers etc.

Long story short I didn't like the way the way they ran their business as IMO it was not customer friendly in other words so what if you upset one there will be two more to take their place etc. and so after my contract was up I decided to go out on my own,take all the risks and make sure our customer service was A+ and that their shopping experience would bring them back.

So I found a supplier whose products I was totally sold on and will be celebrating my 10th year this season.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote