View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 11:41 AM   #148
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I was talking about up to this very moment Ansah has done more than Fisher has. Who knows what will happen in the future. Fisher has improved every year though, that gives me hope
And I completely disagree he's done more. Just because Fisher isn't as good as Joe Thomas and won't get an all-pro designation, doesn't mean Ansah is better or would have been a better pick.

Fisher has been the anchor of this line for 3 years now. Ansah has had one productive season where he totaled more than 40% of his career sacks.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.