View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 06:08 AM   #426
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Yeah there are dudes who roll their eyes at Sorensen (lulz he’s slow and white and can’t cover and white and other things.”)

Show me one time that he made a ‘business decision’ in any game, ever (a la Honey Badger). MF’er arrived to the ball carrier with hate in his heart and picked off Rivers (and Herbert) more than once to seal a victory. I’m not even counting his performances during the playoffs.

Thanks for playing hard and being there when it mattered, Dan.

P.S. It always mattered.
Am I mistaken, or didn’t he really hit Henry hard in the thigh in that playoff game, and basically limited what Henry could do the rest of the game?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote