View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:07 PM   #885
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Well there is this thing called warnings that can be given before having to consider more extreme action like booting/banning, etc. Crazy I know…..

I won’t draw out this conversation here in this thread so as to try not to derail it any further, but since you commented on it like I said there is zero consistency with this. You decide to boot me from the Clark thread because I take issue with the Lebron apologist suggesting Clark is a ball hog like Jordan while some of the same things go on this thread or other threads where posters continue to spew out crap over and over and over and nothings done. Had I known he only engages in unending arguments that tries to support his POV no matter how flawed I would have reconsidered. But even still a quick message even if it was a warning would have been sufficient. Chaos thrives where there is no consistency or rules.

You can kind of throw your hands up in the air like you did here acting like where do you draw the line. But it’s not as hard as you seem to insinuate. There can be murky situations yes but all that needs to be done is establish a series of consequences that are to be followed in sequential order for when problems come up. No different than what a teacher does in a classroom. Or continue to do nothing and keep getting what you’re getting. And for those repeat problem posters you establish a different set of criteria for when the “regular rules” don’t work again no different than what a teacher has to do with difficult students who the regular rules don’t work for.
Uh, for starters to the bolded... your first post in that thread was laughing at something KCC said.
Your 2nd post was telling someone else that talking to KCC is like talking to a wall.
And then your 3rd post was bringing up Lebron (and that KCC should go find a Lebron circle jerk or something) before he ever brought up Lebron.

Don't play dumb now.

And on top of that, you say rules and consequences are easy and then you're all confused as to why your 10 posts baiting KCC into shit about Lebron James didn't warrant a warning... in a thread about WCBB and Clark.

Pick one, because that's the 2nd clearest reason there is to boot people out of a thread after political bullshit.

For all the bickering here and so forth, at least it's mostly on topic.

Here's a link to the FAQ... you can throw your hands up in the air like you did here acting like where do we draw the line, but it's not as hard as you seem to insinuate.

Quote:
Possible Punishments
Physical threats and other severe actions will result in immediate bans. For the most part, though, the moderators will try and handle things at the lowest level possible, and move to more severe punishments as more infractions occur.
Warnings (via PM, in the thread, or the infraction feature), and reporting of the post in the mod forum for visibility
Daily post count limit
Temporary kick to the Romper Room
Permanent kick to the Romper Room
Short Term Ban
Long Term Ban
Permanent Ban

Single Thread Bans may occur due to the following reasons:

Highjacking threads with no thought given to the OP
Derailment of threads due to personal feuds
General derailment of threads

Rude or insensitive comments in a prayers/thoughts thread
Constant trolling of a single thread
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote