View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #150
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.
It's possible. We all work jobs or have worked jobs. Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean everyone I work with is going to hate the guy as well.

Peters getting traded goes way beyond the Mahomes riff anyway... If it was just that pretty sure a lot more teams would have jumped at the chance to get the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
is that how you would help up your friend?
**** no I would never try to help a friend up in that way... Anyone saying otherwise is crazy...
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.