View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #341
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
I talked about how much sex I got when I was a dumb kid that thought it was a feather in my cap.

Now I have way too much respect for my wife to discuss her on a message board like a conquest.

But I shouldn't judge. If thats your thing, go for it.
My wife is definitely a conquest for me, and I would brag about her all day, because for me she is perfect. I outkicked my coverage big time, she makes me a better person. She is as hot on the outside as she is beautiful on the inside, AND she gives wicked BJ's, and the sex is fantastic. That is not degrading to her its a compliment. I would have 0 issues telling any of my friends in real life the same thing I just did in this post.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.