View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #334
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This thread makes me ****ing depressed. I think about the last time I got a bj. Then I think about how often that shit used to happen.

When I was 14 I was helping my dad at his shop and a guy came buy to change out the parts cleaner barrel and I remember having a conversation where he told me once you get married the bjs stop. And you know what the first two years they didn't since the baby. GONE. Very depressing my wife is fantastic at blow jobs. I'm gonna go take some melatonin and see if I can beat off before I fall asleep.
Have you tried talking to your wife about this?

Sometimes your significant other just needs to be reminded that you have needs and desires as well.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote