View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #214
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny961 View Post
I'm not a huge Mustang guy but from the links to the pics of his ride its definately much older than this. Like a 1964 to 1968 vintage. I think they changed from this general body style somewhere around 1969. These Mustangs were small and fairly lightweight. Didn't take gobs of horsepower to make these small cars haul ass. I always thought his username probably referred to his Mustang...probably hopped up and fast. That plus the line "all motor" under the pic in his avi is generally used by car guys that have a bad ass fast ride with no power adder like a supercharger or nitrous oxide. Hence the term all motor. Guy was definately a car guy.
That’s what I was thinking, ’64-68. About ’69-70 is when they started getting bigger.
CH once posted a YouTube video of it and it was a tire smoking monster. IIRC he told me the engine was a Mustang 302 stroked to 347, forged bottom end, roller top end, around 11:1 CR. Just a nasty street rod.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.