View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 05:44 PM   #775
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'm confused about who you had on your draft board at the time your first pick came up? Did you have Cohen first, followed by Trubisky?

Both picks took the full time. It appears Lockett was picked by the bot.
For some reason he was listed as your 3rd most desired player with no 1 or 2. I moved him up to 1. I will investigate in more detail later.
Hmm, does the auto-draft feature take players on your board from top-to-bottom or the other way around? Cohen was above Trubisky on my board. I just assumed the players at the top of your board would get taken first.

Full rundown: I had removed pretty much everyone from my draft board this morning a few picks before mine. I had Lane Johnson at the top, Tarik Cohen below him, then Trubs. Lane Johnson apparently went a couple picks before I came up so he must have been removed, leaving Cohen and then Trubs. The auto-drafter took Trubisky, leaving Cohen alone. Then, for some reason, Lockett was taken instead of Cohen.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.