View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #45
Rookie

I haven't watched a Super Bowl since 2010. I hate the lame, overhyped, annoyingly pretentious, marketing spectacle that it has increasingly become.... it isn't a football game anymore, it is a damned 3-ring barnum and bailey circus. I hate how even people who couldn't care less about football or the NFL watch it at their ubiquitous "super bowl parties", i hate all of the ridiculous hoopla over the half-assed commercials (OMG what was YOUR fav commercial? OMG did you see THAT one commercial where the guy...blah blah blah). I also hate the overhyped lame "Halftime music extravaganza" performed by somebody I couldn't give to good goddamns about. "OMG but did you see what Lady Gaga was wearing?!! "

If the actual game turned out to be a good one, I just DVR and then watch the replay on NFL Network the next day, skipping past all the BS.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote