View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:36 PM   #36
Veteran

My wife's parents are divorced, her mother remarried, her father didn't

The father and me get along like we've known each other an entire life time. We are similar in some ways as well. It is one of those father in law, son in law relationships you hope to have from the get go.

The stepfather is a great dude and we've always gotten along but the Mom calls the shots and pretty much tells him how high to jump on a daily basis; So him and me while we get a long great, you can feel the tension in the room because of my relationship with the mother in law. The mother, we used to get along a lot until a few conversations/debates of her trying to pry into my own families life (my wife and children) and over stepping her boundary's on hundreds of things and trying to cause problems between me and my wife (saying bad things about me to her that she sees as red flags) has eventually led to what is now a not great relationship. I used to treat her like a second mother and really tried to show her I looked at her in that way, but to her, I was and always will be an outsider that infiltrated "her" family.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli