View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 11:50 AM   #339
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Probably so and you may just like his non condensed stuff. I love his stand up and find him generally hilarious. However, while his podcast kinda works for me when I've listened it's always a little off just listening to one person talk in that format.
He's more conversational and funny when on Conan, IMO.

During his standup, he just comes across as angry and pissed off, which doesn't appeal to me. His delivery is just too harsh.

FWIW, I'm friends with Conan's online editor, the guy that cuts all of the shorts for YouTube.

He said that everyone on the crew, Conan included, LOVES Bill Burr as a person and love it when he's booked as a guest.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.