View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:54 AM   #337
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I need to streamline my non sports pods and also expand them at the same time. Enjoy stuff like Carolla but just puts out too much content for me to handle. My usuals that are not NBA related are How Did This Get made and the occasional Comedy Bang Bang. Have been listening more recently to Dumb People Town with the Sklars.
I'm glad they split up Sklarbro Country/County officially.

The brothers are a little much to take twice a week, and I much prefer their DPT material to their sports gabbing.

I still 'monitor' Carolla, more than listen. It's what I put in the hopper when I'm paying attention to other stuff [work, chores, bills, etc]. He can still be quick, bright and funny, but he's really taken over with his rants to where guests are nearly useless.

'So, Mr. Einstein, . . . what's this about relativity, . but first Mangrate. And did I mention I hate my mom!!'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.