View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #2292
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
While on the subject of height, wats the deal with chicks and high heels. I mean maybe it makes their legs look a tiny bit better, but i doubt it will ever be the closer in the deal....
I use to waddle when I walked, heels helped me walk normal. I was wearing heels in school before it was cool, I am always in some sort of heel unless I am wearing my Nikes. Plus, I don't like feeling short!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.