View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 10:40 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
My top choice for the new younger Batman was the guy in my avatar (Garrett Hedlund). Criminally underrated American actor. Has a cool deep voice, tall (at 6'2) and can do the dark/brooding thing really well .
Here's what he looks like with a full head of hair

But i fully support Mr Pattinson & am rooting for him.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.