View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
WHOA hold up now! I'll give you Clooney being an utter embarrassment as Batman but....Keaton?! He was ****ing awesome as Batman/Bruce Wayne!

Anyways, I'm glad Pattinson is going through with this and not chickening out. He's an intriguing youngish actor and I can't wait to see what Matt Reeves has up his sleeves with this one.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.