View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #56
I got Rice cookin in the micro

The nerdist is my favorite, there were alot of things when I do my standup that I didn't have words to describe what was going on. Like how people have mainstream acts like Leno, then they have alt acts like (whatever alt acts are big right now) because I had a guy go before me the other day and do a bit about How hot his soup was at dave and buster and I go on with "I don't know who named this the 12th annual softball chili cookoff, it should have been named the 1st annual lesbian fartoff" and just random shit.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.