Thread: Movies and TV Deadwood
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The Wild West vs modern day, why even bother comparing the two?

Deadwood was as accurate to its time and place as anything ever made
To each, his own...the scumbag bar owner was solid...the guy who's face they use as it's trademark.

The other actor..who owned the rival brothel was weak too...

It just wasn't that good...the slimy mayor was good...I thought Utter was decent too. The drunk woman who said **** every other word was over acted and seemed forced. The doctor character was decent..

Meh..it's over-rated. It wasn't horrible...but I haven't been compelled to finish it. I just quit caring...like with Walking Dead. For a series that got such high rankings...I should be interested enough to finish it once...after trying twice.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-01-2019 at 11:58 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.