View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:43 PM   #77
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Dear Lord,

Please make me a mod, that I might ban hammer fools from threads for bringing up Alex Smith playoff losses as positives while we are talking about training camp. I shall make them stick to thy topics, or I will smite them with thy own ruinous hand.

Amen.
Yup. Look at what this turd did to the thread with one comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Smith is our best option for success at the QB position this season and you dimwits are rooting for an inexperienced kid who didn't win anything at Texas Tech.

Imagine if the cowboys or seahawks started a rookie without a winning pedigree

Pump. The. Brakes, Children.
Ban him from the thread, mods.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.