View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 03:54 AM   #28391
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Chiefs fanbase showed pretty great instincts before the Draft. Many folks on this forum and major bloggers like Seth Keysor really wanted Mahomes. Y’all did some impressive homework. Obviously KC front office did a great job. I’m really glad Patrick landed with KC. Been a perfect career situation for him compared to so many other QBs that end up with terrible franchises.

I remember going out to dinner the night before the draft & I was wearing my Chiefs hoodie. A guy asked me who I wanted in the draft? I replied “Mahomes the QB from TT”. He said that’s who he wanted too. I think Mahomes was wanted by 75% of the fan base.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote