View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 05:59 PM   #28385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember being in a bar/restraunt in NYC and saw we traded up. I was eating with my wife and told her “sorry babe but we just traded the **** up!”.

I was screaming and acting a fool I was so excited, and all these New Yorkers looked at me like I was reerun bc I was happy we got a QB from Texas Tech. And honestly I didn’t give a shit.

Jokes on you now ****ers.
Chiefs fanbase showed pretty great instincts before the Draft. Many folks on this forum and major bloggers like Seth Keysor really wanted Mahomes. Y’all did some impressive homework. Obviously KC front office did a great job. I’m really glad Patrick landed with KC. Been a perfect career situation for him compared to so many other QBs that end up with terrible franchises.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.