Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 02:12 PM   #967
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
37 here.

I’m trying to remember. I’m pretty sure the CFO and merchandiser still the elevator I work with are right around 25. They’re damned reasonable humans. They’re the exception though. Most of the ones I interact with (which admittedly is few - thankfully) don’t have a whole lot rattling around in their dome.

It doesn’t get better. My nephew just turned 20. Did you know mullets are a thing again? Not just as a joke but actually a thing. To his credit he doesn’t have one. But his buddies do.

The other side of it is that I’m getting that way with several 60+ dudes around. Especially when they’re by god going to tell me how it is. Like I haven’t been paying attention the last 20 ****ing years, haven’t lived through as bad of a drought as there has been in their lifetimes, experienced as big of a % price swing as they’ve had in their lifetimes, don’t have even a cursory understanding of profit drivers despite having a goddamned MBA. I want to buy some radio ads and put out a PSA along the lines of “Look. I’m sorry you grew up in a time when margins are better. A 5 second glance at the industry lifecycle on google would solve a lot of life’s mysteries for you. Here’s a guide to interacting with Buehler445:

1. I don’t watch Fox News nor do I care what’s on their programs.
2. I have a good handle on my business. Don’t tell me how to run it. Ya ****.
3. Further, I have no interest in what you believe can or can’t exist in the business environment.

Have a great day. “

I’m actually pretty fortunate that most of the people I interact with live in the real world. But the longer I’m in business the more (perhaps criminally) pragmatic I’ve become and the less tolerance I have for hog shit. Keep that shit out of my life

/rant.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.