View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:07 PM   #108
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Bullshit. You can't determine that in one ****ing game.
You can bitch and moan all you want but the FACT is that Nick Foles ran the offense almost exactly the same as Alex Smith when he was in there. People constantly say that the problem is not the plays that are called, it's that Alex Smith doesn't see or is too scared to throw the ball to the deep routes.

It doesn't take more games to try to throw the ball to the deeper routes ... if they exist. Nick Foles went through the same progressions and made same check downs as Alex Smith because that is the way that Andy Reid draws them up.

.... that is the way that Andy Reid draws them up .....

When Tyler Bray went out there and ignored the progression, deciding to chuck the ball deep, Andy Reid couldn't get him off the field fast enough. I don't think Bray saw the field again after that. Bray got dropped from #2 to #4 almost immediately. The Chiefs brought in Foles shortly thereafter, if I'm remembering the timing right.

Maybe Andy Reid modifies the offense to fit a guy like Mahomes but right now our offense is a pure WCO offense. That's the way Smith and Foles ran it ... short, quick routes and check downs.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.