View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:51 AM   #249
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Forgiving my ex-wife has done wonders for every single relationship in my life. Seriously.

And now, we're friends again, my girlfriend and my ex are friends, and most of all, our BS doesn't get in the way of doing the right things for our kid.

Forgiveness is everything.

But I could never actually go back to being in an intimate relationship with my ex- she hurt me too much for any possibility of that ever again. It's okay, I understand and I forgive her... but I could never put myself in that situation again. Probably never get married again.

And that's okay.
I love it when documented pieces of shit like you think anyone listens to your advice.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.