View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 04:43 PM   #149
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
As usual you’re statistics you make up are wrong. He had a sack in week 10. He played 20 combined snaps over the 3 weeks after that. So really your opinion is focused on a 4 week stretch here, all elite pass rush go on 3-4 week stretches without sacks, lmao at trying to use that as a point.

You have some weird blind hate for the guy like he fkd your mom or something lmao. You actually are making up incorrect statistics in your head just to try to support your disdain for him.
I was off by 1 week.

Thanks for the nitpick, it sure makes a BIG difference.

And no, I don't hate the guy at all. It appears it is you who are blind. Because you haven't actually read a word I've said.

I would have taken Dee Ford back. I even would have entertained giving him a long-term contract for the right price.

I was NOT in favor of playing Dee Ford for 1 year on a $16M guaranteed salary with his history of injuries. His on-again/off-again career is not worth that kind of risk. That's all it is for me. That's all it EVER was for me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.