View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #17
Deus ambulans inter homines

Agreed, bad karma to waste your energy on being vitrol to him on what should be a joyful day. Its so nice out but I'll have to catch his induction! This day is overdue! Congrats DT! I started really watching football and became a Chiefs fan around 7 years old- just a few years before he became a Chief, so I hold many fond memories of growing up watching him and those awesome defenses w my dad. Guess I lucked out not being old enough to have had to endure all of the pathetic teams of the 8o's fully, but I remember enough to appreciate his arrival being a good marker in the franchise's turnaround... Super Bowl or not, those years provided some great memories and games!
Posted via Mobile Device
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.