Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
I'd much rather have this version than that meth'd up looking fistable thing in that other picture.

I'm hoping Scho just chose a bad picture.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.