Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 03:16 PM   #36
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

There are some positives. He's very fluid for his size, with great body control, and great hands.

But he damn sure isn't a separator.

I'm not a huge fan either. I think he's more of a 2nd rounder even at 32.
Fluid for his size? Sure, i'll accept that. He does pluck the ball our of the air, so yeah, good hands.

But damn, not only does he not separate, he's not a contested catch guy either. Not impressed with his body control, has some wasted motion with limbs flailing around. Not a burner, obviously. Clearly not a YAC guy either.

You'd draft him hoping he becomes Hopkins. And lord knows most WR's with that skillset never become Hopkins.

If he ends up in the NFL as some guy who can read zones and do that savvy Kelce/Hopkins shit to get open, ok fine. But damn that's a long shot.

Me? Im banking on athletic ability and that "IT" factor when i draft a WR.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.