Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 10:24 PM   #56
MVP

This game sorta feels like No Man's Sky and Mass Effect had a baby, but it's a diet version of both of those games. I'm only an hour and a half in so far; it's probably too early to judge. One thing I speculate might turn off some Bethesda fans is the lack of focus on exploration. For those who got their kicks out of venturing into a countryside to find random points of interest, this game (so far) feels a bit more on rails.

Quibbles aside, it's pretty good. Feels like a near endstate culmination of polish which most Bethesda games don't reach out of the box. Gorgeous environments and lighting, the most human looking NPCs they've managed to create, and a decent enough job so far with the writing. The soundtrack is great; I'm getting nostalgic vibes for some of my favorite science fiction. If you are a science fiction junkie and are curious to see Bethesda's take on it, this seems like a can't miss.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote