Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 10:26 AM   #926
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've mentioned this before but seriously, if you guys haven't seen celebrities in person, especially women, it can be horrifying because while they look amazing in TV and print, for the most part, they're completely emaciated in person.

The diets and the weight-controlling drugs coupled with massive amounts of cardio do well for them in front of the camera but they're often scary looking off-camera.
I agree with Dane here. What you see in print or on the screen is a combination of professional makeup arists and the best of the best lighting techs. As those women age, many will turn to trainers to maintin their weight and such, often destroying their bodies and natural beauty. Take a long look at Courteney Cox from her early days vs. today or Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire vs. Margin Call. Would I still hit either? In a New York minute, but I rather be with 1996 Demi or Courteney.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote