View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:47 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
People bitch at me for shitting on Deshaun Watson a lot. But the media just plays into that. Why does Watson "just win games" but Mahomes is some ****ing chump who plays like Andy Dalton in big moments?

It seems to me that Patrick Mahomes is the far more "clutch" QB so far in their respective NFL careers. Are people STILL ****ing talking about Watson and when he was at Clemson? Jesus Christ, that's ****ing idiotic.

Gimme Josh White, Ken Dorsey, and Greg McElroy! Those guys are just winners, man, let me tell you! Couldn't beat'em in college!
Yeah, Deshaun is fortunate that most of the attention from that game is on O'Brien making poor decisions in the first half and the Chiefs offense playing lights out. He only scored 7 points in the 2nd half.

The game was by no means over at halftime and he still had a chance to make it competitive in the 4th quarter. He failed to do that. Losing by 20 points after having a 24-0 lead is the exact opposite of "clutch." Also laid a massive egg during a home playoff game against the Colts a year ago.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.