Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #539
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is a super long article. I am not a big fan of the 4:3 decision.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...gue-snyder-cut

Justice League: The Shocking, Exhilarating, Heartbreaking True Story of #TheSnyderCut

Rebuilding the story he had always envisioned is what invigorates Snyder most. He can go as deep and dark as he likes. He can say to hell with DC’s official time line for the characters and let this alt version of the Justice League story wind up wherever he pleases. He has put Superman in a sleek black suit instead of the iconic blue and red. He’s added the Joker (Jared Leto). He has reshot the ending with a hero cameo that will blow hard-core fans’ minds.

In what may be a divisive move, he’s also presenting the movie in the boxy 4:3 format rather than wide-screen so that one day it can be watched on IMAX screens.
Some may be irritated by seeing Justice League on HBO Max with black bars on either side. Snyder isn’t troubled by that.
Yeah apparently he thinks it will eventually be imax? Probably not...this might annoy me. I really hope there is a solid movie in this. Feel bad for what happened to his family.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.