Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 02:28 AM   #3491
Supporter

So I watched Uncle Frank. I didn’t know shit about it. Betany is typically a good watch. I was in the office. **** it. I put it on.

If you don’t know it’s about this girl in her formative years that takes a liking to her ostracized uncle. Turns out he’s ostracized because

Spoiler!

Then the uncles dad (girls grandpa) dies and it shifts to the uncle. And dealing with the whole thing.

It was really good. Betany killed it like I thought he would, the girl and the partner (especially the partner) ****ing destroyed it. I mean really good. This is normally a movie I’d shut off 20 minutes in. I was hooked when shit got real. When

Spoiler!

I was all in. It was really good. I don’t know shit about awards or whatever. Seems like Oscar bait, I don’t know. Whatever. But it’s a well done flick. Worth the time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.