Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #302
Supporter

I think I liked it more than most in here but I'll admit my initial thoughts were, "how are they going to make a good Wonder Woman movie?" Harken to the days of the invisible jet she flew around, etc. and I had some serious doubts. They made her better than expected in BvS so that gave me some hope. The previews then actually seemed decent as well. Seeing the actual movie, I enjoyed it much more than any I'd seen recently. A very enjoyable movie and yes, she is gorgeous. I don't think they could have cast the movie better. She fits that role as well as Robert Downey Jr. fits Iron Man and Hugh Jackman fits Wolverine. Absolutely perfect for the role.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.