Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 01:42 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Those twitchy fellas, most of the time, end up injury-riddled in the NFL. I try not to get too caught up with it.

I never seem to learn my lesson with linear speed though, for whatever reason.

Acceleration, enough agility to create crisp route breaks, and hands... that seems to always be a winning combination. I'll be damned if I don't lose sight of it constantly though. Precisely the reason I think Emeka Egbuka is going to be an absolute stud but can he get within our range to move up...
It's football. Any one can be oft-injured. I certainly wouldn't let that hesitate me evaluating what we see in videos or let myself come to some medical nexus without a proper medical exam. We can only watch videos which don't allow us to come to that type of nexus on his health. That would be silly to even try to make that assumption. His skillset is unique enough to warrant an evaluation from us here at CP without making an assumption of a medical nexus.

I like Egbuka, maybe not as much as you. We probably won't have a chance for him though. Never know he may test poorly and drop to the lower 1st. I'm not sure we have the draft capital to move up.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.